Friday 10 June 2011

5 Things In the Vintage Box

Once again, I'm in bed, ill. Which is my fault really for going out last night :|
BUT I've found some really good vintage finds for you guys which you might enjoy this weekend.
1. Wanting a 50's inspired swimsuit like Marilyn Monroe?
ASOS has them!, ah it's like being a special K girl.
2. If you're going to a festival this weekend (Download for example) then you should take a look at 'Rokit's recycled collection' which are individually handmade in the North London workshop using original vintage clothing and textiles. I've chosen some fringe T-shirt which would go perfectly with denim cut offs..
3. Well, as I was looking through Rokit I couldn't really stop. But I think if your going out in the evening this weekend you need something glamorous and there's nothing more glamorous than a sequin and beaded top like these two..
This 1920's inspired embellished top also goes with the Great Gatsby theme I had mentioned in a post earlier.
Then there's the 80's, I think this top is gorgeous but I suggest you only wear it with something simple!
4. Mary Janes! If your having to work this weekend or going out to lunch somewhere nice then Mary Janes are the way to go. These white Topshop heels are lovely and could be worn with just about anything..
5. And last of all, if your staying in this weekend or just going out for a casual high street shop then looking in H&M is the way to go!
There having a massive sale this weekend and this shift 60's style dress is beautiful!
And there we go! Hopefully I'll be able to take some more pictures tomorrow to show some more of my looks! Comment and follow. Hope this helped xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment