Tuesday 7 June 2011

70's CHIFFON






Through the era's!
70's, which is seen everywhere this summer, and finally we can drop the mini skirt phase and wear some elongated skirts.
Most of these skirts can be found in charity shops but unfortunately I couldn't find any! and the only other stores were Topshop which is quite pricey so of course I turned to eBay.
I don't think they have any left at the moment but keep trying until they get some in stock, they have emerald greens and coffee colors too!
Anyway, (as shown above) I'm wearing it with a plain white T (H&M 2.99), a black leather belt (H&M 5.99), gold beaded headband (George @ASDA 0.99),70's vintage holdall (ASOS, FREE-competition win) and the rings; turquoise (primark), peach (Dorothy Perkins), black (H&M) . This look is for daytime/festival/garden party type occasions..although I have worn this to school before :)

BUT if you look below, I'm wearing the same skirt but for a dinner party occasion, so it can be worn both ways. With it I am wearing a black corduroy corset (which was actually dress but I cut it into a corset) from H&M which was £24.99 down to £7 and the suede black platform shoes are from Dorothy Perkins which were £29.99. CHEESY TIP OF THE DAY; if your going strapless have your hair up so the shoulders can be seen and it looks classy.
Whilst the skirt is gorgeous, it can be worn many ways... tell me what you think and follow xx

3 comments:

  1. I really love your outfit! And your blog is really nice - I have to stop by more often. :)

    http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt with the black top, so adorable and chic!

    xx M

    ReplyDelete